Training is given from 1st year onwards and the trainers are brought from various sectors to make the students active.The following training programs are offered to improve the employability skills.
- 1.Basic English (speak, read & write)
- 2.Verbal & Non Verbal
- 3.Spoken English course for mediocre & Tamil medium students
- 1.Intermediate English (Speak, Read & Write).
- 2.British English Course
- 3.Aptitude problem solving skills- Basic
- 4.Analytical & Reasoning
- 1.Soft Skills Training (Creativity, Motivation, Leadership, Group dynamics and Body Language).
- 2.Aptitude Training (Analytical, Logical & Verbal reasoning skills)
- 3.Technical Training (Programming fundamentals – C & C++, JAVA, Hardware, Networking etc)
- 4.Mock Interview (Tech & HR) by senior faculty from the respective department
- 1.Training on Corporate question papers Corporate Etiquette.
- 2.Interview Skills and Mock Interview
- 3.Monthly tests on company questions
- 4.Weekly Group discussions & Mock Interviews
There will be placement training programs for S6 students on 23rd January Tuesday by PRAGMATIX
National Conference on Emerging Technologies on March 17th @ our Campus will be inaugurated by Dr. Dharmarajan P K ( Vice-Chancellor, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit )
Copyright 2014, MES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY